- Travel Info
Dive Resort: Seaventure Dive Resort
Destination: Sipadan, Malaysia
Voucher: USD150 for only USD75
- No refund, cancellation or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- Kindly email email@example.com to make a reservation.
- All bookings must be made before 31 March 2016.
- Only one(1) voucher per reservation.
- Voucher is not exchangable for cash.
- In the event of no show, booking will be forfeited.
- All booking is subject to availability.
- ?Not to be combined with any other promotions
Seaventure Dive Rig, Sipadan
Seaventures is a PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Resort located about 9km north of Sipadan Island which ranked as one of the best diving destinations in the world.
Seaventures sits on a converted platform once commissioned as an exploration oil rig. Seaventures still maintains the allure of a working rig, however, the rooms have been revamp to provide a comfortable stay for divers.
The trademark feature of Seaventures is its famed elevator that lowers divers directly into the the house reef right under the rig.
Seaventures has a fully equipped dive center that provides rental gears and dive boats. PADI courses are also being offered at Seaventures.
Sipadan Diving Permit: Available
Diving Equipment Rental: Yes
Diving Courses: Yes
- Full in house service scuba diving center
- Game room, conference lounge, sundeck, bar
- Live band
Standard 4 days 3 nights sample itinerary
Day 1: ARRIVAL TO SEAVENTURES RIG RESORT (Lunch/Dinner)
Meet up at Semporna office. From Semporna Jetty, you will proceed to the Rig. Boat journey takes approximately 45 minutes, depending on the weather and sea conditions.
- Check in to your room then a dive briefing by the Seaventures Dive Team.
- Check out dive underneath the Rig.
- If you are qualified for night diving, you can do house reef night diving with your buddy. There is no additional charges for night diving, except for the torch should you have none of your own
Day 2 - 3: SEAVENTURES DIVE RESORT (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
3 boat dives between Mabul or Kapalai or Sipadan ** + unlimited house reef diving with buddy underneath the Rig
**Diving in Sipadan is subject to permit availability and approval from Sabah Parks Management. However, if permit to Sipadan Island is not available and/or approved, please take note that the package remains in force for 3 boat dives and to be conducted between MabulorKapalai or nearby island.
Day 4 : DEPARTURE (Breakfast/Lunch)
Maximum of 2 boat dives for guests without flight on departure day
Check out at 1100/1400hrs to Semporna or otherwise advise
You will need to fly from Tawau (45 minutes) and then take a 90 minutes land transfer to the coastal fishing town of Semporna. From here you will be ferried to Seaventures Dive Rig.
Below are some of the the airlines that fly to Tawau via Kuala Lumpur or Kota Kinabalu:
- Malaysia Airlines
Semporna - Seaventures Dive Rig: 10:00am*, 12:30pm, 4:30pm
Seaventures Dive Rig - Semporna: 11:00am, 2:00pm*
* No single traveller surcharge on these times. Other times are based on a minimum 2 person or single supplement surcharge for single traveler.