- Travel Info
Liveaboard: Any Maldives Liveaboard*
Voucher: USD300 for only USD150
- No refund, cancellation or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking.
- Kindly email email@example.com to make a reservation.
- All bookings must be made before 31 March 2016.
- Only one(1) voucher per reservation.
- Voucher is not exchangable for cash.
- Any maldives liveaboard features on Dive-Holidays.com
- In the event of no show, booking will be forfeited.
- All booking is subject to availability.
- Not to be combined with any other promotions
Diving at night in the Maldives will give you a glimpse of what night life is like down under. Other than seeing corals extending tentacles en masse to catch a bite, nocturnal ones like shrimps out finding food, phosphorescent plankton have waters glowing blue due to bioluminescent effect, you will also get to see rays, eels and sharks sleeping – all of which can only be found after the sun sets.
The international airport of Maldives is also known as Ibrahim Nasir Male International Airport, which is accessible through most major airlines.
Male International Airport is about 10-15 minutes away from the Capital of Maldives, Male. You can get into Male from the Airport by commercial ferry (Dhoni) or speedboat, which departs almost every 15 minutes. You can purchase the ticket of the counter, which is located at the point of boarding.
Immigration and Visa
Tourists are issued a 30-day visa on arrival. A valid travel document is necessary. You can obtain circumstantial visa grants through the Department of Immigration and Emigration in Male'.